Click here to download & print
Transformation Challenge Judging & Criteria
* 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be awarded from all entrants
Men & Women
- Contestants will be judged on their personal story and weight loss transformation.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, and submit proof of 50 lb. + weight loss (photo)
- Before and After photos, along with a 100-150 word summary must be submitted with registration.
Submit photos to email@example.com
- Contestants do not need to have achieved their goal weight to compete.
- Judges will read summaries and review “before photos” of all contestants.
- Contestants will be presented on stage during both Prejudging and the Night Show where the MC will share their story.
Men – T-shirt or tank top and gym shorts, along with tennis shoes. No props.
Women – T-shirt or tank top and gym shorts, along with tennis shoes. No props.
*Competitor’s numbers will be worn on the left side of their shirt.
Competitors will be judged on their transformation story, before and after pictures, and their presentation on stage. Due to the stage lighting, it is recommended that both men and women get a competition tan. This type of tan is much darker than you can achieve in a tanning booth or with a regular spray tan. Women – If you are doing your own make up, it must be much darker than you would wear in the evening. Both of these services are available professionally through Competitor Services along with Hair Styling, Photo and DVD options.
Other Important Notes
- Competitors must conduct themselves in a manner that will reflect favorably on the competition.
- Do not make disparaging remarks concerning the Judges or Competitors anywhere in the venue.
- Do not make disparaging gestures while on stage, or engage in any conduct that demeans you, your fellow Competitors, Judges, hosts (the venue) or the fans.
Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification and relinquishment of ALL placings. The Athlete will also be escorted out of the venue.
- The Judges are committed to making fair and honest decisions, showing no partiality. They are looking at many different things, which may not be obvious to you when comparing Competitors. *If Competitors are tied, their scores will be recalculated after removing their lowest and highest score.
- All Competitors will come back for the Night Show.
- If the Judges feel the group is close, some final decisions may be made at the Night Show. Be prepared to do additional comparisons. Come back from the afternoon break looking your best!
- Tanning lotions or creams should be applied evenly and sparingly over your arms and legs, and in such a manner so as not to cause streaking.
- Your face color should match your body color.
- Competitors may wear their hair anyway they choose.