Athletic physique’s that showcase more body mass in the hips, glutes and thigh areas. The upper body is developed but not to the same degree as the lower body.
- A little body fat with slight separation but no striations.
- Slightly more developed shoulders than bikini and less than figure but not as lean and with no striations. Not like women's physique.
- Quads should display an athletic appearance with slight separation but no striations.
- Full round glutes with a slight separation between the hamstring and glute area but no striations as is in place for the bikini division. Glutes will be bigger than current bikini competitors. They will not be as lean and defined as in figure and women's physique.
Competitors will enter the stage individually and do their stage walk, poses and ¼ turn comparisons.
Competitors will face front with one hand on hip, one arm straight down and one leg slightly extended.
QUARTER TURN RIGHT
Competitors will turn slightly facing the judges with right hand on hip and left arm straight down and right leg bent at knee. More like a twisting side pose that Bikini competitors perform.
QUARTER TURN REAR
Competitors will face the rear with lower back arched with glutes pushed back.
QUARTER TURN RIGHT
Competitors will turn slightly facing the judges with the left hand on the hip, right arm relaxed and right leg bent at knee.
Competitors will enter the stage individually and do their stage walk and poses. Then they will exit the stage.
All 1st place winners will compete for the Overall trophy, by doing 1/4 turns and comparisons. Competitors will enter the stage as a group.
*All contact with other competitors is prohibited.
- Custom or standard 2-piece bikini allowed.
- Clean 5"-6" heels. (no platform heels)
- Numbers worn on the left side of suit bottoms.
- No G-strings or thongs.
- No Spandex.
- No Logos or Decals.
- Jewelry OK (no headpieces)
*No glasses, props or gum.
- Tanning lotions or creams should be applied evenly and sparingly over the entire body and in such a manner so as not to cause streaking.
- Use of tanning or makeup to contour, shade or define muscle tone is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Your face color should match your body color.
- Sparkles, glitter or gold coloring are strictly prohibited whether applied as part of a tanning lotion and/or cream or applied separately.
- Excessive application of glaze/oil on the body is strictly prohibited.
- Competitors must conduct themselves in a manner that will reflect favorably on the sport of bodybuilding.
- Do not make disparaging remarks concerning the Judges or Competitors anywhere in the venue.
- Do not make disparaging gestures while on stage, or engage in any conduct that demeans you, your fellow Competitors, Judges, hosts (the venue) or the fans.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification and relinquishment of ALL placings. The Athlete will also be escorted out of the venue.
*These rules also apply to any Trainers or Coaches who hold a backstage pass.