- An overall balance of muscular development which includes rounded delts, sweep to the quads, back depth, and width – emphasis is on balance and symmetry.
- Small amount of muscle separation with a nice "V" taper.
- Tight glutes with separation between the hamstring and glute area.
- Balance between the upper and lower body.
- Stage presence and personality.
Women's Figure athletes should NOT display:
- Striations or graininess
- Muscularity thickness associated with Women’s Physique
All 1st place winners will compete for the Overall trophy, by doing 1/4 turns and comparisons. Competitors will enter the stage as a group.
*All contact with other competitors is prohibited.
- Custom or standard 2-piece suit allowed.
- Bottom of the suit must be V-Shaped.
- Clean 5"-6" heels. (no platform heels)
- Numbers worn on the left side of suit bottoms.
- No G-strings or thongs.
- No Spandex.
- No Logos or Decals.
- Jewelry OK (no headpieces)
*No glasses, props or gum.
- Tanning lotions or creams should be applied evenly and sparingly over the entire body and in such a manner so as not to cause streaking.
- Use of tanning or makeup to contour, shade or define muscle tone is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Your face color should match your body color.
- Sparkles, glitter or gold coloring are strictly prohibited whether applied as part of a tanning lotion and/or cream or applied separately.
- Excessive application of glaze/oil on the body is strictly prohibited.
- Competitors must conduct themselves in a manner that will reflect favorably on the sport of bodybuilding.
- Do not make disparaging remarks concerning the Judges or Competitors anywhere in the venue.
- Do not make disparaging gestures while on stage, or engage in any conduct that demeans you, your fellow Competitors, Judges, hosts (the venue) or the fans.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification and relinquishment of ALL placings. The Athlete will also be escorted out of the venue.
*These rules also apply to any Trainers or Coaches who hold a backstage pass.